Cycling is not for the faint of heart; it requires endurance and practice if you take it seriously. These badass cycling quotes offer much-needed motivation.
Cycling enthusiasts know that there’s more to the sport than just pedaling away; it’s about the mental fortitude, determination, and passion that riders exhibit on the road. This article is dedicated to exploring some of the most badass cycling quotes that have inspired cyclists and enthusiasts alike over the years.
These quotes not only highlight the physical and mental toughness required to excel in the sport but also shed light on the camaraderie, spirit, and philosophical perspective that make cycling a transformative experience. From legendary cyclists to esteemed authors, let’s dive into the world of powerful cycling quotes that have stood the test of time. You might also be interested in learning about these famous track cyclists.
Powerful Cycling Quotes
In this section, we present to you some of the most badass cycling quotes that serve as inspiration and motivation for riders everywhere:
- “It never gets easier; you just get faster.” – Greg LeMond
- “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
- “When your legs scream, stop, and your lungs are bursting, that’s when it starts. That’s The Hurt Locker.” – Chris McCormack
- “Cycling isn’t a game; it’s a sport. Tough, hard and unpitying, and it requires great sacrifices.” – Jean de Gribaldy
- “Your bike is discovery; your bike is freedom. It doesn’t matter where you are when you’re on the saddle.” – Doug Donaldson
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
- “The race is won by the rider who can suffer the most.” – Eddy Merckx
- “Don’t buy upgrades; ride up grades.” – Unknown
Cycling Quotes From Pro Cyclists
In this section, we’ve compiled a list of memorable quotes from some of the most accomplished professional cyclists. Each quote has been carefully selected for its impact and relevance to cycling enthusiasts. Here are the top cycling quotes from pro cyclists. You can also check out these funny cycling quotes.
- “Ride as much or as little, as long or as short as you feel. But ride.” – Eddy Merckx
- “Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually, it will subside, and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
Humorous Badass Cycling Quotes
In this section, we present a list of some humorous and badass cycling quotes to brighten up your day:
- “It never gets easier; you just go faster.” – Greg LeMond
- “Get a bicycle. You will not regret it if you live.” – Mark Twain
- “Don’t buy upgrades, ride up grades.” – Eddy Merckx
- “Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride.” – John F. Kennedy
Badass Mountain Biking Quotes
Mountain biking is an exhilarating sport, and it’s no wonder that it has inspired many memorable quotes from enthusiasts and professionals alike. In this section, we present some badass mountain biking quotes:
- “Crashing is part of cycling as crying is part of love.” – Johan Museeuw
- “I don’t have a bucket list, but my bike-it list is a mile long.” – Unknown
- “You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike, and that’s pretty close.” – Anonymous
If you liked this post, you might be interested in these yoga quotes about strength. You can also check out our round-up of yoga quotes about letting go.
This article was researched with the help of OpenAI and fact-checked and edited by our human editor.