If you are looking for the best yoga websites, a few rise above the rest. No matter what skill level you might be, there are strong examples of outstanding yoga website design that you can follow. These websites provide free videos of specific poses, online yoga classes, subscription services and detailed resources that can help you get the most out of your yoga experience. Take a look at a few of the examples below!
Yoga Download is one of the best yoga websites out there. The goal of this website is to help yoga lovers learn more about different styles of yoga. This website is the best at recording and demonstrating outstanding yoga classes. Some of the highlights of this website include:
- Yoga Download provides classes of varying lengths, allowing people to find classes that work well for them.
- This website also provides more than 100 free videos.
- Each video even comes with tags that help users find similar videos they might love.
Yoga Download is outstanding for anyone looking for yoga classes tailored to their skill level.
2. Yoga Journal
Yoga Journal is a strong website that has plenty of yoga videos and instructional featurettes. This is the best yoga website if you are looking for a wide variety of instructional levels, ranging from beginners to advanced poses. Some of the features of Yoga Journal include:
- Guided meditations to help your day go smoothly.
- Small pearls of wisdom from some of the top teachers in the world scattered throughout the site.
- This website focuses on stress relief.
With Yoga Journal, helpful category filters can help you find the right video with ease.
Do Yoga With Me is a popular yoga website that provides numerous free online yoga videos. This is the best website if you are looking for yoga videos that are short, sweet and easy to access. Furthermore, Do Yoga With Me also provides programs and challenges that inspire visitors to move further down the yoga path. Some of the features include:
- Hundreds of free online yoga videos.
- Paid content that provides deeper, more educational videos.
- The videos are intuitive, easy to follow, and designed to further your knowledge of yoga.
With so many online videos, both free and premium, this is an encyclopedia of yoga knowledge.
If you are looking for the best website for yoga lifestyle articles connected with yoga exercises, this is the place to go. Some of the main features of Yogi Approved include:
- Articles designed to help you further the health and wellness aspect of your yoga.
- Helpful product reviews on different items ranging from mats to clothing and more.
- Yogi Approved feature videos that explore yoga at an in-depth level.
You can access Yogi Approved for free and incorporate its lifestyle advice into your yoga routine and vice versa.
Grokker is a comprehensive, award-winning site that focuses on well-being and yoga. This is the best site if you want to apply yoga to every phase of your life. Grokker joins fitness with mental health, sleep, nutrition and more. Some of the features of Grokker include:
- Personalized programs tailored to your individual goals.
- The goal of Grokker is to focus on both physical and mental health.
- Grokker also provides information on sleep and nutrition that you can integrate with your yoga routine.
Grokker strives to be a comprehensive health and wellness solution.
YogaEasy is the best yoga website that comes with free extras. This website provides a diverse array of yoga content. Some of the features include:
- Yoga that specializes in pregnancy and post-natal yoga.
- Yoga advice that targets individuals of advanced age.
- Yoga magazines that provide information on yoga poses, fitness and philosophy.
Whether you are looking to improve your own technique or find ways to escape stress, YogaEasy provides helpful information that you can tailor to your level.
7. Alo Moves
Alo Moves is the best yoga website if you are looking for a subscription service. The website starts with a 14-day free trial, and you can cancel your subscription whenever you would like. Some of the features of this website include:
- Alo Moves provides access to yoga and meditation classes.
- More than 275 yoga videos online that can help you meet your needs.
- 40 videos tailored specifically for beginners.
Alo Moves also provides highlights on certain skills, which can help you improve your yoga teaching skills, as well as tips regarding mindfulness, which focus on meditation and relaxation.
Find the Best Website for Yoga
These are just a few of the numerous examples of the best yoga websites. By taking a look at this diverse array of yoga websites, you can find one that meets your needs. If you want to improve your yoga, build a successful studio, or simply learn more about the practice, these websites are for you!