A well-designed yoga business card can help a studio grow, build its client base and spread its footprint in the industry. According to a study published by the Statistic Brain Research Institute, 72 percent of people judge a company based on the quality of its business cards.
Clearly, business cards are important. If you are looking to create a yoga business card, follow a few basic steps.
You might also be interested in our guide on how to create a yoga studio business plan.
The Steps in Creating a Yoga Business Card
When you are designing your yoga business card, follow these steps to make sure you come up with a strong marketing tool for your company:
- Identify the information that you are going to include on your business card. You should include the name of your business, the address of your studio, your contact information, and your social media handles, if you have room.
- Next, you need to create your design. Once you have the information you need to include, think about how you want to lay out the information. Try to make sure the design is simple, eye-catching and original.
- Finally, also think about the material on which your yoga business card will be printed. The feel of the business card in the hands of a potential yogi will make a difference. If the yoga business card is printed on firm cardstock, it will leave a much stronger impression while also remaining durable.
With these steps in mind, you need to find the right resource to help you design your yoga business card. Check out our round-up of the best yoga newsletter software.
Five Resources to Help You Design a Yoga Business Card
If you are looking for resources that can help you design your yoga business card, then take a look at these five options:
Vistaprint is one of the most popular business card resources available online. They provide an intuitive platform that makes it easy to come up with seamless designs. Furthermore, they also provide a wide variety of options for designing and ordering cards.
A few additional features from Vistaprint include:
- Their spot UV and metallic finishes are among their most popular design options.
- They provide innovative shapes for business cards, including squares and rounded-edge business cards.
- They have a specific section of yoga business cards examples.
Vistaprint offers 500 business cards for $9.99 plus shipping.
MOO is another popular option for yoga business cards. This platform offers a design and buy service. The design tool is easy to use, numerous customization options are available, and they also provide options for cards with rounded corners. A few additional features from MOO include:
- They offer features that work well with yoga business cards, such as flowers, poses and other creative design elements.
- MOO provides several customization options for business cards, including minicards.
- Several options are available for business card finishes.
Moo charges between $0.25 and $0.35 per card, depending on the size of the order.
Crello is different from the others on this list in that it does not actually deliver business cards. As such if you use Crello, you will have to go somewhere else to get the cards printed.
However, it does provide users with total autonomy when it comes to designing yoga business cards. A few of Crello’s main features include:
- More than 140 million royalty-free stock images for business cards.
- Crello provides a wide range of graphic design elements that can help with yoga business card ideas.
- Their user interface provides helpful directions, making it easy to use.
Crello has a free version; however, premium versions start at $9.99 per month.
Canva is a hybrid between an online printing and graphic design website. They offer pre-made templates to customize your business cards. Some of the main features include:
- Canva Design School teaches you the basics of graphic design.
- A free version of Canva to use to make your business cards.
- The premium version provides access to upgraded customer support, more images and additional logo design features.
The premium version starts at $9.95 per month.
You might also be interested in our guide on the top creative online yoga business ideas.
Zazzle is an online platform you can use to create a variety of customized products, including business cards. Major companies such as Disney and Hallmark have partnered with Zazzle. Some of Zazzle’s features include:
- You have access to numerous design templates for your business cards.
- You can not only create business cards but also display them online.
- You have access to an array of shapes and finishes that help your cards stand out.
For a pack of 100 business cards, Zazzle charges $20.95.
The Final Word on How to Create a Yoga Business Card
If you would like to grow a yoga studio, then you need to have a strong yoga business card. Think about the material on which your yoga business card will be printed, as the feel of the card is just as important as what is printed on it.
Then, make sure that all of the relevant information related to your studio, such as its name, location, hours and contact information, are printed clearly. With the right yoga business card, your studio can grow quickly.
If you liked this post, you might be interested in our explainer on the top digital marketing techniques for yoga studios.