Trying to promote your yoga classes? These yoga marketing phrases will help you develop a helpful and entertaining social media presence.
It happens all the time: you're looking at that blank Twitter compose box and suddenly, your mind is blank, as well. You've worked hard to become a yoga teacher – now you have to bring in new students. You know you need to post on social media to develop a following, but some days it's really hard to figure out what to say.
I like to keep a file of inspirational, funny, helpful or insightful phrases and quotes to share on those days when my own brain isn't being cooperative. Paired with inspiring images, these phrases can help form a connection with aspiring yogis and bring them to your classes.
Funny Yoga Marketing Quotes
Sometimes humor is the best way to reach someone and establish that moment of connection. Funny wellness and yoga class quotes and phrases can keep your yoga business top of mind and urge readers to book a class.
1. “Yoga is not about tightening your ass. It’s about getting your head out of it.” – Eric Paskel
2. “If you fall, I’ll be there. Love, Your Yoga Mat” – Anonymous
3. “I'm sorry for what I said before I yoga-ed.” – Anonymous
4. “There's no place like Om.” – Anonymous
5. “It’s funny when people think ‘yoga people’ are supposed to be calm. No. We’re all here because we’re nuts!” – Russel Simmons
Yoga Motivational Quotes
Sometimes prospective yogis just need a little push to engage in their daily practice. These yoga motivational quotes can get them to get out the mat or to head down to a local yoga class.
1. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live in.” – Anonymous
2. “Yoga does not just change the way we see things, it transforms the person who sees.” – B.K.S. Iyengar
3. “Your body will most likely become much more flexible by doing yoga, and so will your mind.” – Cyndi Lee
4. “It’s not about being good at something, it’s about being good to yourself.” – Anonymous
5. “The yoga pose you avoid the most you need the most.” – Anonymous
Yoga Marketing Phrases about Inner Peace
When you are doing yoga, you aren't just exercising your body. You are working to develop your mind, as well. These phrases can help remind your students of the benefits outside they'll get once yoga class is done.
1. “True meditation is about being fully present with everything that is including discomfort and challenges. It is not an escape from life.” – Craig Hamilton
2. “Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self.” – The Bhagavad Gita
3. “Yoga allows you to rediscover a sense of wholeness in your life, where you do not feel like you are constantly trying to fit broken pieces together.” – B.K.S. Iyengar
4. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
5. “Yoga is the art work of awareness on the canvas of body, mind, and soul.”– Anonymous
Quotes About Yoga Practice
Whether you teach bikram, vinyasa or another style, you know how important it is to always be working on your form. These quotes and phrases are great for encouraging students in their continual improvement.
1. “Yoga is 99 percent practice and one percent theory.” – Sri Pattabhi Jois
2. “One becomes firmly established in practice only after attending to it for a long time, without interruption and with an attitude of devotion.” – Anonymous
3. ”Calming the mind is yoga. Not just standing on the head.” – Swami Satchidananda
4. ”The study of asana is not about mastering posture. It’s about using posture to understand and transform yourself.” ― Anonymous
5. ”The very heart of yoga practice is ‘abyhasa’ steady effort in the direction you want to go.” – Sally Kempton
The Final Word on Yoga Marketing Phrases
Consistency is important not just in your yoga practice, but in your marketing. Phrases and quotes like these can help keep your social media feed full of inspiring material for your current and prospective students.
Keep a handful of these in your future publishing queue so that you are able to post every day on your social media channels. In between, take time to like others' posts, make comments and reshare the content that you find inspiring, as well.
FAQ About Yoga Marketing Phrases
How do I promote my yoga studio?
There are opportunities off and online to promote your classes or studio. An active social media presence can help you build an audience.
When should I use yoga marketing phrases?
These quotes and phrases are good evergreen options for when you don't have specific news to share. Use them to keep your feed active in between new classes and events.